1. Do you offer finance? Yes we do via MTF Cambridge, tel 07 823 5505, email: , - they will be to advise the rates and if acceptable within 30 minutes. MTF are available 7 days per week.
2. Rear pull downs: all models come standard with a rear airtech pull down. We can retrofit a solid rear flap in NZ for the Gold II models. However, for the Touring models they have to be done at the factory in Europe
3. Where are the floats assembled? The floats are fully assembled in Europe however the wheels are off so they fit in a container for transportation. For NZ only the plug into the car is changed.
4. Tow ball/coupling size? 50mm. However, we do supply an interchangable towball with any new purchases that interchanges between 50mm and 1inch 7/8 in under one minute. We will even change your towball to this interchangable towball if you pick up from Huntly or Cambridge.
5. Transport costs to Christchurch, South Island range from $850-$1400 plus GST. For the $850 plus GST service it was with Maclay Boats and have to work around their schedules so can wait upto 5 weeks. Classic Towing provide an excellent and more regular service. Their details are www.classictowing.co.nz, email: , tel 0800 15 0800 or we can book it for you.
6. Height above ground? Yes the floats sit only 10cm lower to the centre of gravity for performance. We haven't had any floats 'ground out' yet going up really steep driveways. However, if concerned email a photo and we can take a look. Roads in Europe are not great either.
7. Main difference between the Gold II and Touring jumping model? Mainly the size of the tack storage compartment and the look of the floats. If you require a lot of storage, or have large Western saddles then the Touring would be better suited. However, most people with only 1-2 horses and going to Pony Club etc are fine with the Gold II model that fits two saddles, bridles, brushes etc into the separate lockable compartment and out of the vehicle.